DoJo-penguins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Story time

Go down

Story time Empty Story time 3

Post  Wall2031 Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:12 pm

So Dan Decied to search for tim suddenly he thought of an idea Smile I will get a search party.Then he looked through the town and saw a huge shadow poping out from the ground it was gary"Hello there fellow penguin"Gary said.Woah is it really you Gary"Yes it is but call me "G"
So they waddled to the sports shop and went into H.Q then they saw camreas all over club penguin"I never saw those camreas before in club penguin"dan stated."Thats because theyre hidden dan replied gary""Oh but if they were I would still found them its been a year since ive played"Dan said"Just lets get on with this job.They looked into those camreas"Theyre highly monitered Alpha Q camreas"Gary said.Woah G what do you mean"asked dan"Just theyre inviable ok?"Umm sure then"Dan said mumbling away to himself.After about 20 minutes or so they saw tim "where is he"dan asked mishcheifouvsly.He was in the town so dan got there but something happened to tim. Shocked

Part 4 coming soon you guys can give me ideas Very Happy
Wall2031
Wall2031

https://www.youtube.com/user/Walrus2030

Back to top Go down

Story time Empty Story time 2

Post  Wall2031 Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:05 pm

Chapter 4 He got home with cheer and delight opened the box and filled the tray Surprised "he must be starving after all hes a healthy growning puffle"dan sighed study Erm im having problems(switches pages) there it is.Chapter 5 Dan goes dancing So dan went partying in the Danceclub(No he hasnt got good moves Very Happy )Dan put on his afro afro and danced he slipt a few times but he got back up Dan bumped into another penguin"Hey watch where youre going"Shouted Tim(the new guy)"Well at least im hip" Dan laughed
"Grrrr" tim said "well i challenge you to a dance off "shouted tim "Ok then get ready to be beaten" laughed dan

Chapter 5 the dance off

Dan danced great Tim danced great too dan slipt "....." dan thought everyone cheered cheers but then dan won Tim cried Sad Sad "i didnt win
your not good dan your only lucky though" tim ran away

Chapter 6 sadness

Dan felt sorry for tim although dan won fair and square dan waddled into his basketball court Basketball Basketball he threw the ball into the hoop "yay" chuckled dan dan just had a flashback thinking about the dance off and poor tim No dan felt sad hmm i better help him shouldnt I?Dan went to tim and thought of the person who skipped him Shocked Shocked that was him affraid man now im just scared

Part 3 coming to your forums soon
Wall2031
Wall2031

Back to top Go down

Story time Empty Story time

Post  Wall2031 Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:50 pm

Anyway im just wanna post a story

Once a penguin named"Danny"was waking up from his morning nap so he got out of bed and waddled to the bathroom"Better feed my puffles" exclaimted danny.Chapter 1 Feeding his puffles:He just went out into his igloo field when he saw tom(his black puffle)prancing up and down waiting to be fed so he checked the cupboards"*GASP*im out of puffle Os" Dan sighed sadly.Chapter 2 The town crazyness:Dan waddled to the pet shop and suddenly a huge line of penguins were waiting to get in Sad I will never feed my puffles at this rate cried Dan so he waddled along and out of now where a penguin came"Hey want some puffle Os?"asked the mischief man."Sorry but no i dont take strangers candy or stuff"dan thought for a second looking at tom jumping up and down as if he was gonna explode. Neutral Sigh I guess so he bought his food for 500 coins*shocking price*.So dan got home check in the box affraid Dans eyes bulged out as if they were gonna fall out there was none in the box.Chapter 3 trying to buy puffle Os:So he had to wait in line suddenly a penguin skipped him"Hey"Dan shouted you skipped me"hahaha tough luck buddy"Dan got out his hammer and whacked him"Owww what was that for?"the penguin asked"Skipping duh" Twisted Evil
Dan chuckled but they were chatting so long that the line had left Dan bounced with delight bounce bounce Yay im finnaly in so he went inside checking out the food and bought a packet(yes this time it HASfood in it.

Part 2 comming soon to your forums some mistakes but its ok
Wall2031
Wall2031

Back to top Go down

Story time Empty Re: Story time

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down